North American Baptists International Office
The Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the leadership facilitation, promotion, management, and day-to-day operations of a planned $5.45 million dollar comprehensive campaign involving multiple projects and partners associated with North American Baptists Inc.
· Ability to coordinate a variety of professional activities, correctly interpret and explain policies and procedures and work well with tight deadlines
· Must be able to multi-task, organize resources, and establish priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
· High degree of professionalism, poise, and confidentiality
· Must have ability to create, compose and edit reports, letters and other materials
· Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Commitment to the beliefs and values of the NAB International Office
· Associate’s Degree or above
See attachment for full description and details.
Human Resources & Payroll
North American Baptists Inc.
1219 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678
916.797.6222 Ext. 225