Senior Minister - Elim Baptist, Manitoba
Job Type:Senior Minister
A degree in Biblical studies would be an asset but is not as important to us as the following pastoral qualities:
- Spiritual – Vibrant walk with God as demonstrated in the disciplines of prayer, scripture study and meditation, and attentiveness to the Holy Spirit.
- Theology – Evangelical with an appreciation for a divergence of theological frameworks. Ability to teach Biblical principles.
- Moral and ethical purity – Marriage and family integrity
- Missional Lifestyle – Striving to be on mission with Christ in his environment
- Student of life- long learning. Willingness to be mentored.
- Ability to relate to the congregation on a one-to-one or group basis.
- Agreement with NAB Statement of Beliefs and Code of Ethics.
- Experience in pastoring/ Christian service preferred.
Duties to include:
- preaching/teaching; leading a weekly, small group; visitation; counselling, mentoring; regular office hours.
Please contact church for additional info.
Org Resume Submittal Address:Box 873
Beausejour, Manitoba R0E 0C0