- Health Care – NAB is focusing on training national medical staff including
- Internal Medicine staff.
- Theological Education – NAB has established a seminary in Cameroon and provides theological education to new pastors.
- HIV Aids support – the effects of HIV/Aids goes beyond the patient. NAB helps support children and family members impacted by the disease.
- Education - we seek to provide quality education resources for missionary families. Without these resources, many missionaries could not remain on the field.
- Cal and Susanne Hohn – Field Director.
- Julie Stone – Training national medical interns at Banso Hospital.
- Lance and Debbie Rundus – Theological Education at Ndu Seminary.
- Dennis and Nancy Palmer –Director of Internal Medicine Internship at Mbingo Hospital.
- Elsie Lewandowski – Home School director for children of missionaries.
- Walter and Florence Grob – Administration / Finances.
- Kristi TenClay - Teacher at Rain Forest International School (RFIS), in Yaoundé.
- Rick and Debbie Bardin - Christian Internal Medicine Specialization program at Mbingo.
- Gordon & Denise Erickson - hostel parents at the CMF (Cameroon Missionary Fellowship) Hostel located in Yaoundé.
Special Projects in Cameroon:
(To give to any of the projects listed below, please click here: http://www.nabconference.org/give/special-projects)