Associate Pastor of Adult Ministry – Park Meadows Baptist
Park Meadows Baptist Church is excited to announce that we are looking to hire a new full-time Adult Ministries associate pastor. Our desire is to be an equipped and unified family who believe in and follow Jesus while making a difference in the lives of others. We are looking to expand our team to help us live this out. This is an exciting role that will look to see disciples made and our surrounding community impacted by our church. You will be joining a multi-staff team and will work closely with our lead pastor.
Lethbridge, a mid-sized city of approximately 100,000 people, is located in southern Alberta. Its close proximity to the Rocky Mountains provides warm summers and mild winters, with a bit of wind. Park Meadows Baptist Church is located in north Lethbridge and has been going through an intentional transition phase of restructuring and growth. As a congregation, we are excited to see all that Jesus will do in the days ahead! Our desire as a church is to be a community that worships, serves, loves one another, holds to biblical truth, practices generosity, and lives out a Spirit- and prayer-powered ministry. You will get to join us in this mission and, through adult ministries, will lead teams into experiencing this more fully.
The associate pastor of Adult Ministries will work under the leadership of the lead pastor to provide leadership, direction, and oversight for all adult ministry programming focused on adults inside and outside of the church.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Lead the adult ministries team – 30%
- Contribute to the overall leadership and spiritual direction of PMBC – 30%
- Initiate and plan ministry to adults within PMBC and the surrounding community – 20%
- Dedicated time to personal development – 10%
- Administrative duties – 10%
- Post-secondary education (from a reputable Bible college preferred).
- Church Leadership – Experience leading ministries and developing leaders within a church.
- Disciple-maker – Proven ability to coach followers of Jesus in taking next steps in their spiritual growth.
- Team Player – Experience in working in a collaborative team environment
- Time Manager – Proven ability to oversee multiple ministry areas and initiatives simultaneously.
2011-15 Ave Lethbridge, Alberta T1H5J4 Canada
Date Posted: May 5, 2023
Job Type: Full Time
Church Website: https://www.parkmeadowschurch.ca/View Full Job Description » firstname.lastname@example.org