Lead Pastor – Bethel Community Church
Bethel is looking for a full-time lead pastor who is a visionary leader, knows the importance in shepherding and pastoral care, is willing to invest time into training and developing leaders, and is an example of servant leadership.
Requirements and Qualifications
– Clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
– Consistent moral character and lifestyle, complying with the biblical leadership qualifications of and overseer.
– Agreement with the statement of faith established by the NAB region.
– Strong in biblical preaching and expository teaching.
– Education in ministry or seminary.
– History of faithful ministry experience.
To apply: Please email your CV or Resume, Cover letter, 3 References, and a recorded sermon. (email@example.com)
Bethel once had a thriving ministry but for a variety of reasons finds itself in long-term decline. Restarting is a good option for us. A restart is the process by which a church chooses to lay aside it’s structure (constitution), it’s vision and its ministries so that Kingdom resources (people, leaders, and assets) can be redirected to launch a new mission-focused ministry. A church restart is not purely a church plant but uses much of the same principles. The only difference being that there is a building, resources, and people that already exist. This is what the members of Bethel Community Church through much prayer and discernment have chosen to do, to the Glory of God.