Lead Pastor – Brentview Baptist Church
|As the Lead Pastor, you will be a spirit-lead lover of Jesus Christ whose discipleship is demonstrated in your everyday life. In this multi-faceted role, you will be responsible for the execution of God’s vision for Brentview through strong leadership of the church staff and ministry leaders, while also participating in strategizing as a member of the Elders Board. You will be an energetic and charismatic communicator and teacher. Your shepherding of the church will create an environment where leaders are asked to creatively engage in this mission in their areas of responsibility, and where church members are urged to become active participants in growing God’s kingdom by demonstrating God’s love to the world around them.
Through your Spirit-lead, bible-based teaching, you will share a message that engages the seeker while challenging those who are pursuing a deeper relationship with Christ, ultimately urging all members of Brentview to follow God’s calling to participate in the building of His kingdom here.
Requirements and Qualifications
• A Master’s level of education in theology, leadership, or Biblical Studies is preferred, but not required
• Extensive experience in leading multiple staff in a dynamic and changing environment
• A minimum of five years of leadership experience in a church context
• A proven track record of developing and empowering leaders
• Has demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills
• Has demonstrated excellent communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple details and work in collaboration with administrative staff
|Brentview Baptist Church is Hiring!
Our church is welcoming applications for a Lead Pastor Position. We look forward to hearing from you as you prayerfully consider applying for this position and seeking God’s guidance.
Resumes and preaching samples should be submitted to Jenn Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate receiving your application before May 5.