Connections Pastor/Director – Steamboat Rock Baptist Church
(1)-Lead the Community Team to connect people of the congregation in caring and accountable relationships.
(2) -Lead the small groups’ ministry to grow in its effectiveness and capacity to connect people in groups that encourage them to care for one another and grow in their faith.
(3) Coordinate the process of guiding people to connect as serving members within our church congregation.
(4)- Other duties according to interest, giftedness, needs of the congregation, and discretion of the pastor.
(1) Take initiative in building relationships with volunteers and newcomers.
(2) Establish regular office hours and regularly get out of the office.
(3) Participate as a positive team member of the staff.
(4) Provide regular, clear, communication to volunteers and leadership.
(5) Actively participate on the Ministry Leadership Team.
(1) Experience in building community within a church.
(2) Highly relational personality able to organize, train, and lead leaders.
(3) Ordained or eligible for ordination (Character and lifestyle consistent with
1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9).
(4) Support North American Baptist Conference (NAB) Statement of Beliefs and
Pastoral Code of Ethics.
(5) Support mission, vision, and constitution of Steamboat Rock Baptist Church.
Accountability: Directly accountable to the pastor. The pastor serves under the accountability of the Board of Deacons, and ultimately the congregation.
Requirements and Qualifications
Ordained or eligible for ordination (Character and lifestyle consistent with 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9).
For Potential Applicants Please Send Resume and Cover Letters To:
Noel H Williams, Search Committee Chair
- Cell: 515-689-0501