Senior Pastor- Creston Baptist Church
Creston Baptist Church is seeking a Senior Pastor to come alongside us as members and leadership to be part of fulfilling God’s vision for this church in our community. We are a well established congregation who love the Lord and want to serve Him, and like many churches are dealing with the strains of Covid on this congregation. Currently we are being faithfully led by our Elders Board and are so grateful for their leadership and commitment. Some of the responsibilities of the Senior Pastor will be the preaching ministry of worship services, working alongside the worship coordinator in planning worship services, serving with the elders board in the guidance and oversight of the spiritual affairs of the church, and working to raise up leadership from within the congregation as well as many other pastoral duties.
Requirements and Qualifications
|A Shepherds Heart
1. A clear testimony of saving faith in Christ, and the evidence of a lifestyle commitment to that relationship.
2. A belief in God’s Word as inspired, inerrant, infallible, and sufficient, with a passion to live and serve by it (II Timothy 3:16).
3. A character committed to the qualities stated in I Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9 and I Peter 5:2-4.
4. An agreement with the spirit and intent of the Constitution and Bylaws, and the Doctrinal Statement.
5. A commitment to proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ as the only hope of salvation
6. A pattern of commitment to regular, personal accountability with the leadership of the church.
7. A member of Creston Baptist Church.
1. An evidence of the ability to preach and teach the Word of God (II Timothy 2:2-4)
2. The ability to accurately interpret Scripture, and communicate its meaning to the church
(II Timothy 3:16)
3. A commitment to working effectively, cooperatively, and respectfully with the leadership
4. An ability to relate to people of all backgrounds, with honesty, sensitivity, compassion and
5. A commitment to ongoing personal development and education.
1. Has adequate pastoral training from a recognized theological Institution, preferably a
2. Has experience in pastoral ministry, preferably at least ten years.
|Please Contact through email for a full job description and to send resumes.|
2431 Ash Street Creston, British Columbia V0B 1G5 Canada
Date Posted: February 1, 2022
Job Type: Full Time