Lead Pastor – First Baptist Church of Wishek
First Baptist Church of Wishek, North Dakota, is seeking to immediately fill the position of a lead/solo pastor to shepherd our congregation. Wishek is in rural, south central North Dakota and has a population of about 1,000 people. We are a thriving 135-year-old multi-generational church. We have a faithful attendance of about 65 people each Sunday. We have a passion for children’s outreach ministry and missions. We are a Bible-centered church that is looking for someone who can:
- Lead and preach biblical services on a weekly basis.
- Be involved in children’s ministry.
- Train and teach the next generation of members and leader and engage with existing members.
- Provide pastoral care, such as visitations, and be available for the spiritual needs of the congregation.
- Conduct weddings, funerals, baptisms, etc.
- Use his gifts and talents in the church and community.
- Adhere to the NAB Statement of Beliefs and NAB Code of Ministerial Ethics.
Requirements and Qualifications
Seminary schooling is preferred but not required.
After prayerful consideration, if you feel led to respond, send your resume by January 31, 2022 to FBCWishek@bektel.com or mail to P.O. Box 386, Wishek, ND 58495.