Humbervale Park Baptist Church – Interim Pastor
Humbervale Park Baptist Church – Interim Pastor – 6-Month Contract
- Be in a strong, personal relationship with Christ
- Preach and teach the Word of God on Sunday morning in an engaging and clear manner
- Leading weekly Bible study as required
- Administer the ordinances of the Lord’s Supper and Baptism
- Facilitate funerals and weddings as required
- Provide counsel and guidance to leadership, assisting in Humbervale’s decisions for the future
- Be a shepherd to those in need among the congregation by means of visitation, counselling, and prayer
- Lead others to a closer walk with Christ
Requirements and Qualifications
- Seminary education or Bible college degree
- Adherence to our statement of faith
- Leadership experience and how to apply that in a pastoral role
- Leadership experience during a time of transition is preferred
- Humble and gentle, but firm in following biblical principles
- Gifted in preaching and teaching
- Willing to be flexible in this time of transition
- Motivated to help others grow closer to Christ
Humbervale Park Baptist Church is a church in transition. We are praying for and desire to hire a Bible-believing and Bible-preaching Interim Pastor. Our current membership is diverse in nature, age, and cultural backgrounds, having many different talents/gifts, and totals 65. Humbervale has also been blessed with several regular attending visitors.
We have an unfurnished manse that is available that is attached to the church building. Salary and other re-numeration items would be negotiated before the hiring would occur.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to Humbervalepark@gmail.com by April 8, 2019. You will be contacted if you were selected for an interview. Thank you!