Lead Pastor – Century Meadows Baptist Church
As the shepherd of, biblical teacher to, and spiritual mentor for the congregation of Century Meadows Baptist Church, the lead pastor will be the primary preacher. He will proclaim God’s truth, inviting listeners to receive Christ and prepare Century Meadows to become mature in Christ. He will lead teams of ministry staff, administrative staff, and volunteers to advance the Kingdom of God by overseeing, training, and mentoring them to work towards the mission and vision of the church and to hold true to the things we value. The lead pastor is accountable to and supported by the church board, which is accountable to the church membership, of whom Christ is the head.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A gifted communicator that builds up the body of Christ.
- Strives to meet the qualifications of a leader as found in 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus.
- Collaborative leadership.
- Master of Divinity degree or equivalent, or working on the degree.
- Prior experience as a lead pastor is preferred.
- Successful candidates must be in agreement with and abide by the North American Baptist Statement of Beliefs and Affirmation of Marriage.