Lead Pastor – Immanuel Baptist Church
Immanuel Baptist Church is looking for a full-time pastor to lead our congregation. He must assist with our AWANA program. He will plan and conduct worship services, prepare and deliver sermons, and lead in observance of the church ordinances. He will also lead in an effective evangelism program and visitation of members and prospects, conduct counseling sessions, perform weddings and funerals, and administer baptisms and the Lord’s Supper. The full-time pastor will work with the deacons, church officers, and committees as they perform their assigned responsibilities.
Requirements and Qualifications
Qualified candidates will:
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in church ministry.
- Meet the qualifications of an elder as identified in Scripture (1 Timothy 3; Titus 1).
- Be intentional about ongoing personal spiritual development and model that for the congregation.
- Adhere to the NAB Statement of Beliefs, pastoral code of ethics, and practices.
- Preferably have a Master of Divinity degree.
We are a small, rural church with a wide range of people of all ages. We have an active AWANA program. We are looking for someone to engage the wider community outside the church and to lead the congregation in ministry.