North American Baptist NW
We are seeking someone to fill the full-time regional minister position. The NAB Northwest (NABNW) is a five-station region of the North American Baptist Conference. The region consists of thirty-one churches. The regional minister is expected to be a vision caster, supporter, and cheerleader for the pastors, staff members, and churches of the NABNW.
The regional minister will serve churches across the Northwest region of the NAB by inspiring growth in our four key priorities: supporting pastors, transforming churches, multiplying congregations, and developing leaders. The regional minister will seek to work with pastors and churches in these four strategic areas in order to accomplish the mission of the NABNW: “To resource, network, and enable local churches to become disciple-making congregations.”
Requirements and Qualifications
- Born again Christian, having a spiritual life that is vibrant, growing, and desirous to impact others.
- Meet and maintain qualifications for biblical eldership as listed in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Must be in theological agreement with the NAB Statement of Faith.
- Previous experience in an NAB church or ministry desired.
- A team-minded leader who is flexible, friendly, approachable, humble, and honest.
- Is able to deal with challenges directly, openly, honestly, and graciously.
- Masters degree in Bible, Theology, or Ministry from an accredited seminary is desired.
- Has 15+ years of pastoral experience. Experience managing paid or volunteer ministry staff is preferred.
- Is willing to be held accountable by the NABNW Executive team.
Please contact Pastor Warren Rachelle with any questions at email@example.com.
You can find the full job description and application at https://form.jotform.com/221985751875067.