AV Facilitator- Northgate Baptist Church
Northgate Baptist Church is looking for an individual who loves running live sound, enjoys the technical details of PTZ-based livestream cameras, and has an eye and ear for creating a welcoming and friendly environment for our congregation and visitors both in our church building and at home. Reporting to the Lead Pastor, and participating as a member of the AV committee, a
successful candidate will provide expertise and support to the Audio-Visual Ministry at Northgate for our Sunday Services and occasional weekday or special events by maintaining our audio-visual hardware and software, training volunteers, and operating and troubleshooting digital equipment.
As a full team of four people is used to run the equipment for a streaming Sunday service, the successful candidate will be required to work closely with teams of volunteers each week.
Requirements and Qualifications
Lead and coordinate the setup and takedown of live sound equipment and operate our Behringer X32 digital sound console for Sunday morning services, worship practices, and other special events as required
• Provide on-the-job training to A/V volunteers on Sundays, and organize any training event(s)
• Co-ordinate volunteer schedules with the church office, ensuring volunteers serving on multiple teams are not double-booked, and serve only as frequently as they wish to
• Create and edit Proclaim services, Planning Center services, stream schedules, etc.
• Carry out scheduling and budgeting duties in line with AV ministry vision.
• Work closely with our Trustees and ministry committees on equipment upkeep and maintenance, arranging outside advice and equipment procurement as required
• There is the possibility of other technical work available at Northgate depending on the successful candidate’s skills and experience
Please go to our website for further information about this position.