Lead Pastor – Park Meadows Baptist Church
Park Meadows Baptist Church in Lethbridge, Alberta, is excited to begin the search for our next lead pastor! Following more than twenty months of intentional transition, we are looking for a lead pastor to join our community of faith and provide leadership and direction as we lean into a renewed sense of vision and determine how to accomplish all that God is calling us to.
To get an idea of who we are and where we sense we are going, please review our history and vision documents, as well as the accompanying job description.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a resume.
Closing date for applications is April 30, 2021.
Requirements and Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications and Attributes:
- Education: Holds a Master of Divinity or equivalent (preferred).
- Church Leadership: Has experience leading ministries within a local church.
- Leader of Leaders: Able to develop and lead staff who in turn lead volunteer leaders.
- Public Speaker: Is a skilled and experienced communicator.
- Disciple-maker: Able to coach followers of Jesus in taking next steps in their spiritual growth.
- Team Player: Thrives in a team environment and enjoys collaborating with others on projects.
- Innovative: Able to identify needs and initiate new projects and directions.
- Flexibility: Able to adapt and take necessary risks with a team, even with little advance notice.
- Time Manager: Able to oversee multiple ministry areas and initiatives simultaneously.
- Tech skills: Works efficiently within a PC environment and quickly learn new software and features.
- Other Relevant Skills: Writing, networking, partnering with outside organizations, marketing.