Pastor – Shell Creek Baptist Church
We are a rural church seeking a pastor with a heart for rural ministry. We want a shepherd who will love us and be loved in return. We have attendance ranging from 35 to 40 people and are located 10 miles north of Columbus, Nebraska.
- Preach and teach God’s Word faithfully.
- Perform the usual pastoral duties, i.e. administer ordinances, conduct weddings and funerals, etc.
- Provide pastoral care for the congregation.
- Be involved in the community.
- Use individual gifts, talents, and skills to enhance the life of the church.
Requirements and Qualifications
If you have the following qualifications, we would love to hear from you.
Education and Experience
- Training for ministry in a seminary, Bible school, or equivalent
- In agreement with the North American Baptist Statement of Beliefs and Code of Ministerial Ethics
- Previous ministry experience a plus
While we prefer a full-time pastor, we are open to a pastor who is bi-vocational or semi-retired.
A modern, well-maintained parsonage with the benefits of country living is provided.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
33981 205th Avenue Columbus, NE 68601 United States
Date Posted: July 21, 2020
Job Type: Pastor – Full Time