The Central Plains Region (CPR) of the North American Baptist Conference has begun the search process for their next regional minister, a full-time position. The hope is to have a healthy transition from our current RM to the next. The Regional Leadership Team of the CPR will receive résumés through March 31, 2020.
The CPR is comprised of three Associations:
- Great Plains Association (18 churches): Most of South Dakota and the northwest corner of Iowa
- Southwestern Association (21 churches): Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Missouri
- Southern Association (14 churches): Texas, Louisiana, and Florida
The regional minister will serve the pastors and congregations of the Central Plains Region. The overall health of the local church is his primary concern and will be addressed through the encouragement of pastors and by paying attention to pastoral health and the three priorities of the Region:
- Making more and deeper disciples
- Leadership Development
- Ministry Multiplication (Church Planting)
The RM will also resource churches in pastoral placement and conflict intervention. As part of the greater North American Baptist Conference team, he will work with NAB International Office staff and other RMs to further the primary purposes of the NAB. This is all for the Glory of God and the advancement of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Requirements and Qualifications
See the job description here.