Custodian – West Meadows Baptist
The custodian is responsible to ensure that a high level of cleanliness of the building and grounds are constantly maintained to contribute to creating a welcoming environment for a high-quality experience and atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully complete the assigned facility cleaning and maintenance task list.
- Perform regular cleaning of the entire building and grounds and identify any unsafe or damaged areas or areas in need of repairs,
replacement of consumables, organization, etc., to your supervisor.
- Occasionally set up rooms in the manner and timeframe requested by your supervisor (i.e., tables, chairs, decorations, etc.).
- Communicate and relate to staff, volunteers, church attenders, children, contractors, and vendors in a professional and courteous
Requirements and Qualifications
Education and Experience
- Ability to spend 80 to 90% of work hours on your feet performing a variety of light to moderate physical activities both indoors and outdoors.
- A self-motivated individual with a determined work ethic and attention to detail.
- Dependable to achieve consistent outcomes.
- Coachable, teachable, and flexible.
- Positive attitude and servant’s heart regarding your job and the people you serve.
- Personal commitment to all staff, elders, leaders, and the corporate mission, vision, and values.
Please prayerfully submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted and provided with a complete job description.