Associate Pastor- West Meadows Baptist Church
|The Associate Pastor will have three primary areas of responsibility: oversight and development of Adult Ministries (70%), Congregational Care (15%), and being the Lead Pastor’s designate in teaching and leadership opportunities (15%). As the staff lead over Adult Ministries, s/he will play a vital role in fulfilling the WMBC vision by developing and maintaining discipling experiences for all adults in our worshipping and surrounding communities. Along with the Lead Pastor, the Associate Pastor will also provide congregational care and visitation to the church body and oversee benevolent assistance. At the discretion of the Lead Pastor, the Associate Pastor will be called upon to regularly lead elements of our Sunday morning worship service, serve on Board Committees, and Ministry Teams.|
Requirements and Qualifications
|• Bachelor’s degree with some Bible/theological studies; Masters preferred.
• Past success and present commitment to a team-based, equipping philosophy of
ministry (Eph 4:12-13).
• A proven ability to lead/ guide adults to experience personal spiritual growth.
• An ability to clearly communicate and motivate through the preaching and teaching of God’s Word.
• Demonstrate a constructive and positive interpersonal and conflict management
• Maintain a cooperative team spirit, positive attitude and servant’s heart regarding your job and towards the people with whom you
work and serve.