Director of Administration- Whyte Ridge Baptist Church
To support our ministry, Whyte Ridge Baptist Church has a new staff position available – Director of Administration. Initially it is a part time position with the probability that it will eventually transition into full time. This person should desire to work in a team ministry environment, complementing the gifting of pastoral staff with administrative support and coordinating support requirements across all ministry areas.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Day to day operational – Lead Pastor
• Periodic reporting – Board of Church Governance and Membership
• Horizontal accountability to other staff
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ, modeling faith in daily lifestyle
• Spiritual maturity, Christ-like character evidenced in life and conduct
• Agreement & affirm statement of faith, core values and vision of WRBC
• Member of WRBC (or willingness to become member prior to accepting position)
Summary of Qualifications:
• Gifted in administration/leadership
• Demonstrated experience:
o Working in an administrative/managerial role, working with budgets/financial administration, and/or building operations
o Leading, innovating and using organizational skills
o Working independently and as part of a ministry team
o Training, mentoring and coaching others
• Relational maturity; personable communication style
• Attuned to the ministry of WRBC, working with Pastoral staff to provide required support to enable achievement of ministry aims
• Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership, advice, assistance and support to all staff and ministry leaders on the administrative needs of WRBC.
• For a detailed job description, please contact the church office at email@example.com.
• Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Health and Dental Plan, as well as a Professional Development allowance is also available.
• Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 16.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.