Director of Administration – Whyte Ridge Baptist Church
To support our ministry, Whyte Ridge Baptist Church has a new staff position available – Director of Administration. Initially it is a part-time position with the probability that it will eventually transition into full time. This person should desire to work in a team ministry environment, complementing the gifting of pastoral staff with administrative support and coordinating support requirements across all ministry areas.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Day-to-day operational – Lead Pastor
- Periodic reporting – Board of Church Governance and Membership
- Horizontal accountability to other staff
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ, modeling faith in daily lifestyle
- Spiritual maturity, Christ-like character evidenced in life and conduct
- Agreement to and affirmation of statement of faith, core values, and vision of WRBC
- Member of WRBC (or willingness to become member prior to accepting position)
Summary of Qualifications:
- Gifted in administration/leadership
- Demonstrated experience:
- Working in an administrative/managerial role, working with budgets/financial administration and/or building operations
- Leading, innovating, and using organizational skills
- Working independently and as part of a ministry team
- Training, mentoring, and coaching others
- Relational maturity and personable communication style
- Attuned to the ministry of WRBC, working with pastoral staff to provide required support to enable achievement of ministry aims
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, advice, assistance, and support to all staff and ministry leaders on the administrative needs of WRBC.
- For a detailed job description, please contact the church office at email@example.com.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Health and Dental Plan, as well as a Professional Development allowance, is also available.
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 16.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.