Worship Director – Victor Community Church
Victor Community Church is a vibrant, growing family church in Victor, New York, approximately 16 miles southeast of Rochester in the Finger Lakes region. We worship God in an upbeat, contemporary style and teach straight from the Bible. Our focus is on Jesus Christ and learning to be more like him. VCC was birthed/planted in 2008 because 23 people who attended Pittsford Community Church at the time desired a family church in their own community. They began by meeting regularly in homes and grew rapidly. After a few years in three temporary locations, we found our current property, where we created our fellowship’s home in 2016.
We are seeking an experienced, innovative, energetic, and relational individual to lead our Worship Ministry. This person will contribute to our overall mission of making loving disciples of Jesus Christ who worship, grow, serve, and share.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong sense of calling and identity in Christ
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead teams and individuals
- Ability to engage a multi-generational and diverse church family
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the production side – sound, video, media, streaming, etc.
- Minimum of three years of experience leading in a congregational setting
- A college degree is preferred
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest and résumé to email@example.com.
7500 NY-251, Victor, New York 14564 United States
Date Posted: April 20, 2023
Job Type: Full Time
Church Website: https://www.victorchurch.org/View Full Job Description » firstname.lastname@example.org