Goal for Grant
The mission of the WMLT is to encourage, equip, and provide resources for women to passionately live out their faith, wholly surrendered to Jesus Christ. One of the ways we do this is by offering grants to help in the ministries of churches, parachurch groups, and community organizations within the NAB family. The goal is to come alongside those with special projects that minister to women and their families within the NAB.
- Your request must address the needs of women and/or their families to improve their quality of life.
- An individual may apply, but the individual’s ministry must be accountable to an organization (NAB church, women’s ministries, NAB affiliation, etc.).
- New and start-up NAB women’s ministries are encouraged to apply.
- Grants of $500 to $1,500 may be awarded.
- When funds are granted, you will be responsible to supply the WMLT with copies of receipts and/or itemized expenses documenting use of the funds. Pictures, letters, or other documentation showing the ministry/project progress must be sent as work is being done, as ongoing evidence of the project’s work, within six weeks following the event.
- We reserve the right to approve or reject any and all grant applications.
Complete and submit the following grant application form. For questions, email Dale Fast.