Youth Pastor First Baptist Church of Emery
|First Baptist Church of Emery South Dakota is looking for a Minister of Youth.
If you have a desire to lead students to a meaningful relationship with Christ and live that in front of them encouraging them to follow the same path, please contact us.
Primary duties include organizing and teaching at weekly youth meetings and bi-monthly Junior High meetings. Plan and lead service projects, mission trips, and area outreach events for both age groups. Developing meaningful relationships with youth, volunteers and parents.
First Baptist is a committed church with 150 to 180 people in attendance each week. Our youth ministry is made up of students from our church and youth from the surrounding communities. There are 30 to 40 students in attendance on Wednesday nights meeting in our new youth facility.
If you are interested in this position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with ministry position in the subject line. Please include in your cover letter a summary of your walk with Christ and your philosophy of youth ministry.
Requirements and Qualifications
|Work closely with the Senior Pastor and other leaders to help the congregation seek and follow God’s direction for the church with special emphasis in the following areas of responsibility:
Youth (Primary Responsibility)
• Provide engaging Biblical teaching to the Junior High and High School youth to win the lost, establish their faith and strengthen their stand for Christ in their everyday lives.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
• Maintain yearly contact with students who have recently graduated.
• Directly responsible to the Senior Pastor.
• Attend monthly Deacon Board meetings and report youth activity.
40-50 hours per week
Annual Salary To be Determined
Mileage Reimbursed up to 500 miles per month at the state rate