End-of-Year Giving Information:
As the end of the year draws near, many will wish to give to the ministries of the North American Baptists, generously planting seeds for our missionaries and churches to preach the gospel, in word and deed, throughout the world in 2020. We are grateful to God for those who so faithfully spread God’s love through financially supporting NAB’s ministries. Thank you for giving!
As you consider donating to NAB in tax year 2019, here are a few factors to keep in mind to make sure that we are able to give you a tax receipt for calendar year 2019:
- If you are sending a check, please make sure that the check is dated no later than December 31, 2019, and that the envelope is postmarked no later than December 31, 2019. Please mail to:
- Canadian contributions only: North American Baptists, Inc. PO Box 57235 Station A Toronto, ON M5W 5M5
- U.S. contributions only: North American Baptists, Inc. 1219 Pleasant Grove Blvd. Roseville, CA 95678
- You may donate through credit card gifts online using the links listed above. The credit card transaction must be charged no later than December 31, 2019, in order to occur within tax year 2019.
- You can now text to give. Text the amount you wish to give and “General” to (204) 400-2238 for Canadian gifts and (916) 249-0534 for US gifts. For more information or other fund options, visit nabconference.org/give/text-to-give/.
- If you plan to donate using an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), forms must be received at NAB’s Roseville, CA, office no later than December 19, 2019, to be processed and credited for tax year 2019.
- In order to donate stock prior to the end of the year, notification must be received at NAB’s Roseville, CA, office no later than December 13, 2019.
Please note that the NAB International Office is closed to allow our staff to celebrate and serve during the Christmas holiday beginning at 4:00 PM (PST) on Monday, December 23, 2019, and reopens at 7:00 AM (PST) on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
If you need assistance prior to the holiday closing dates with financial gifts, please call the office at 916-797-6222 where either Lisa Meinschock (extension 235) or Amber Pedroni (extension 231) will be pleased to answer your end-of-year giving questions.