Text Giving How-To
For Canadian donations, text (204) 400-2238
For US donations, text (916) 249-0534
- Text the amount you would like to give to one of NAB’s funds and the keyword that has been given for that specific fund. If you do not know what keyword to use, type KEYWORDS and a list will be given to you.
- If you are a first-time text-to-give donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. You will only need to do this the first time you give.
- At this point, your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text-giving donations
– If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to NAB’s default fund. (e.g., “$50” will go to default fund)
– If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (e.g., “$10 Christmas” will go to Christmas fund)
– If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names (Keywords) for you to choose from.
– If you text “Keywords,” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
Currently you can give via text to the following NAB funds:
– Philippines Relief Efforts (text amount and Relief)
– Spring Missions 2020 Offering (text amount and Spring)
– Cameroon Crisis Relief Fund (text amount and Cameroon)
– General Ministry Resource Fund (text amount and General)
– Global Missions Fund (text amount and Missions)
If you have any questions, please call us at (916) 797-6222.