Text Giving How-To
For Canadian donations, text (204) 400-2238
For US donations, text (916) 249-0534
- Text the amount you would like to give to one of NAB’s funds and the keyword that has been given for that specific fund.
- If you are a first-time text-to-give donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information. You will only need to do this the first time you give.
- At this point, your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text-giving donations
– If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to NAB’s default fund. (e.g., “$50” will go to default fund)
– If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (e.g., “$10 Christmas” will go to Christmas fund)
– If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
– If you text “Funds,” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
– If you text “Help,” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 Christmas.”
– If you text “Reset,” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.”
Currently you can give to NAB’s:
– Spring Missions Offering (text amount and Spring)
– Christmas Offering (text amount and Christmas)
– Youth Workers’ Summit Scholarships (text amount and Giving)
– Cameroon Crisis Relief Fund (text amount and Cameroon)
– General Ministry Resource Fund (text amount and General)
If you have any questions, please call us at (916) 797-6222.