Pastor – Raymore Baptist Church
We are looking to the Lord for a full-time pastor to work alongside the board and to provide leadership, direction, and vision for the church and to help us fulfill our mission “To make and nurture disciples of Jesus Christ through fellowship, worship, instruction and service.” They would need to be in agreement with the Raymore Baptist Church constitution and statement of faith. We would like to be somewhat flexible with their responsibilities to best utilize their gifts and abilities, which would promote longevity in ministry. Most importantly, we are looking for someone in love with Christ and his Word and someone who is committed to following Christ and serving him and his people in a local church context.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Mature Christian of character who demonstrates love for God and the church.
- A humble servant leader as described in John 13, 1 Peter 5:1–4, 1 Timothy 3, and Titus 1.
- Takes initiative and is able to operate independently when necessary.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal relational skills.
- Connects and communicates with all generations.
- Preferred education: bachelor’s degree in theology, Christian ministry, or related field experience (the equivalency of these degrees in ministry experience would also be considered).
Those looking to be part time are also encouraged to apply.
A full job description will be provided by email when requested.