Ministry Training Grant
This scholarship program assists full-time and part-time students from NAB churches to prepare for vocational ministry within the NAB.
Grant awards are not intended to cover the full cost of seminary or college, but may cover up to approximately 25 percent of academic costs, depending on the institution. Awards are intended to cover academic costs, not cost of living or other expenses associated with living or commuting to a seminary or college.
The Ministry Training Grant review committee requires up to 90 days from the application deadline to review and respond to all applications. Please consider this time requirement during the application process.
Complete and submit your application for the fall semester by June 15. The spring semester deadline is October 15.
- Submit a training grant application form no later than 90 days in advance of the beginning of the semester.
- Submit academic transcripts.
- Submit reference forms. (Returned confidentially under separate cover.)
- Submit church endorsement form. (Returned confidentially under separate cover.)
- Please return all completed forms to:
ATTN: Ministry Training Grant Application
North American Baptists, Inc.
1219 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678