Gifts & Donations
We extend to you a warm invitation to participate with us in preserving the rich history of the North American Baptist Conference.
Give to the Heritage Commission:
Items we collect and preserve include:
- anniversary booklets, old minutes, photographs, and brochures of special events of your church. Donate photographs with names and dates of NAB Conference-related leaders, buildings or events.
- When donating photographs, please do your best to indicate the names of the people pictured as well as the date the photograph was taken or when the event took place.
- articles, books, or museum artifacts which deal with the history of NAB local churches, regional associations/conferences or International office.
- artifacts from NAB mission fields: Cameroon, Nigeria, Japan, Philippines, Brazil or Mexico.
- Become the historian of your local church. Inform us of this, so we can send you helpful guidelines.
- Send us your church anniversary history.
- Write the history of your family and send us a copy.